What's new
Florida sheriff encourages residents to shoot looters breaking into homes

Will AR 15 Be Banned?

getachain

There is so much heat on AR15s nowadays. I get on instagram, and there are shooting memes. I get on Facebook, and there are news articles all over the place saying that all shootings happen with an AR15. Podcasts have politicians saying that they should ban all AR15s. I get on YouTube, CNN live says that if there are no guns, there is no problem. This is a big problem when it comes to US citizens. There are very few people out there fighting for our 2nd amendment rights. It seems like the news is winning this war because 1 or 2 guys own all the major news outlets, and people with the same belief also control all the biggest social media platforms. It really feels like the world is moving towards a full on AR 15 BAN. Do you guys think it will happen? Is there a chance for us underpowered 2nd amendment defenders to win this media battle? I hope the AR doesn’t get banned, because it's such a great gun and I personally think that this particular rifle has nothing to do with shooting. Rifles can not be shot without someone pulling the trigger. So, I mean, the democrats saying that ARs kill people is ridiculous in my opinion.

Baltica

I see many people online ask this question. Like a lot. And to be honest with you. If you just read little bit of American history you will understand, how extremely difficult it would be to take away American people's guns.

Now the only legal way guns can be banned in U.S. is by amending the Constitution. Now of course you got other people who are pushing to ban guns other ways. Those guys are essentially promoting tyranny by subverting the Rule of law.

Sniper

All it takes is a Constitutional Amendment. All a Constitutional Amendment requires (Re: Article V of the US Constitution) is a vote of 2/3 of each house of the Congress (this produces a “pending” Amendment) and ratification (usually by majority vote) of 3/4 of the state legislatures. This is not a particularly high bar — it has been done 27 times. I don't think that they will not be able to ban the guns but I do think that challenging times are definitely coming.

Ravenous

If they ban AR15 I think we are going to have bigger and more savage protest than George Floyd ?
Interesting perspective but I would have to disagree. If the government wanted to really put a ban of the guns they would. But they wouldn't do it out of nowhere, there would approach it with a very persuasive strategy on a subconscious level.

R. Soldier

Only if Joe Biden becomes a President. Trump actually wants people to have the right to own firearms. Joe and
Kamala Harris on the other hand, want to take them away from people as fast as they can.

RSW3

Only if Joe Biden becomes a President. Trump actually wants people to have the right to own firearms. Joe and
Kamala Harris on the other hand, want to take them away from people as fast as they can.
Total myth. I'd stop listening to the radical right with their non stop conspiracies, and go with facts. Biden has barely mentioned gun control much less banning anything. Not a new topic either. I'm old enough to remember the only assault rifle ban we've ever had. It was a total failure. The only thing it did was make your guns worth 5x more than what you paid for them. I remember selling a $200 Mini 14 for $1000 and my phone wouldn't stop ringing. Wish I had 100 of them......LOL

Akenett

Let me get this straight; leftist claim to want gun control, but are armed with guns in “their” CHAZ. Leftist claim borders and IDs are racist but the first thing they do in the CHAZ is set up borders and start checking IDs to enter. Leftist claim to hate racism but set up segregated “farms” for black people. Leftist claim to want to abolish the police, but set up a makeshift police gang in “their” CHAZ. It is clear what they really want is the same thing we already have, they just want to be in charge themselves and prefer violence over peaceful vote to get it. If you are support this nonsense you are a lier, a hypocrite and a moron.

Now, I’m wondering when these leftist terrorist will be on a CNN town hall to discuss the CHAZ? Greta Thunberg can be an expert.

Testiff

Let me get this straight; leftist claim to want gun control, but are armed with guns in “their” CHAZ. Leftist claim borders and IDs are racist but the first thing they do in the CHAZ is set up borders and start checking IDs to enter. Leftist claim to hate racism but set up segregated “farms” for black people. Leftist claim to want to abolish the police, but set up a makeshift police gang in “their” CHAZ. It is clear what they really want is the same thing we already have, they just want to be in charge themselves and prefer violence over peaceful vote to get it. If you are support this nonsense you are a lier, a hypocrite and a moron.

Now, I’m wondering when these leftist terrorist will be on a CNN town hall to discuss the CHAZ? Greta Thunberg can be an expert.
There is no correlation between their demands and their actions. Take the demands of Chaz.

They want all courts disbanded but retrials for all black prisoners.

Stevegot

Let me get this straight; leftist claim to want gun control, but are armed with guns in “their” CHAZ.
This is all true, but it's also secondary. The REAL primary goal is much subtler, and more insidious. You see, this is all about demonizing law enforcement in general, to the point that a job as an LEO will become totally abhorrent to the sorts of regular folks who would normally want it. In that event, the only people left who'd be willing to be a cop would be the same leftist, rabid Antifa/BLM thugs who've created CHAZ. And if that ever happens, that's when they're coming for our guns, our free speech, and any other freedom we've got that they don't want us to have. Because then they'll have a force made up of people who will gladly follow any evil order that comes down from on high, no matter what it is. Want to confiscate all weapons, including self-defense items like pepper sprays? Hey, that's fine, they'll do it. Want them to go door-to-door, searching people's homes without a warrant, looking for "contraband", as defined by Pelosi and the other Democraps? No problem. Want anyone who says anything the Democraps don't like to be arrested on charges of "hate speech"? Sure thing. THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE REALLY AFTER. And if we want to keep this from happening, we're going to have to start actively fighting back, whatever it takes.