What's new
Florida sheriff encourages residents to shoot looters breaking into homes

Why Twitter is Censoring Tweets?

GunBuyer

branko

Well this is the message I received from twitter after my post was taken down 30 minutes after publishing.

“We removed your post because it was factually accurate and makes liberals look foolish, which violates our community standard. Any future posts based on logic, sound reasoning and/or irrefutable facts will be removed and your account will be suspended permanently”.

🤷‍♂️

scooper

Twitter won’t autoban Neo-Nazis because too many GOP politicians would get banned: Report.

Whether or not you agree with censoring Nazis on social media, this is pretty funny but also sad at the same time. One of our two major political parties has identical rhetoric to Nazis.

oziman

Imagine your cellphone company cancelling your service because they don’t like what you and your friends are talking about. That’s exactly what Twitter is doing right now.

tornadino

2758AC1A-19CD-48E5-8DE4-6F2643AD83FC.jpeg

Don’t take your freedoms for granted. Groups like twitter, Facebook, antifa, women’s march organizers and those wanting Sharia law in America are fighting night and day to take away your Freedom of Speech.

In the article, Williams claimed he “was wrong” about his original view that freedom of expression made the world a “better place.” “I think the internet is broken,” said Williams. “And it’s a lot more obvious to a lot of people that it’s broken.” “I thought once everybody could speak freely and exchange information and ideas, the world is automatically going to be a better place… I was wrong about that,” he continued.

Regarding President Donald Trump.
“it’s a very bad thing, Twitter’s role in that.” “If it’s true that he wouldn’t be president if it weren’t for Twitter, then yeah, I’m sorry,” he expanded.

grunt

Well if you think about it. The information they are trying to censor is the information you need to know.