What's new
Florida sheriff encourages residents to shoot looters breaking into homes

Who is offering the best discount deals this fathers day?

GunBuyer

I think we should start this thread considering the fact that fathers day is approaching. I think we got about good week or so before that day and I am sure there are many sons and fathers around this forum to celebrate this special day.

There are many great companies out there. But that don’t mean they might necessarily offer the cheapest or best deals this fathers day.

I am making this thread so we can help each other out by finding the best deals possible this fathers day. Share if you find a good deal in this thread. Please do not be biased and share some BS in here. If you see company is offering some massive deal or promo for x amount of days, share it down here. People can vote your post in this thread by liking it if its a good deal.

The pandemic had caused many people a lot of money these times so I think it’s important that we find some great deals around.

oryon

I like this idea. I am subscribed to few companies I like dealing with and follow some others I buy from or interested to buy from on social media. If I see anything good I will be sharing it in here along with everyone else.

Michael 590

Sportsman’s Warehouse has this as a fathers day deal:

If you spend $200 or more they will give you $50 coupon.

If you spend over $49 you will get a standard FREE shipping on your orders.

Marcello

Bear Creek Armory has a Father’s Day Sale too.

If you buy 5.56 NATO, 16” Parkerized M4 Barrel, 1:8 Twist, Carbine Length Gas System, 15” MLOK Rail | Rifle (You will get $65 OFF on this purchase and with it you will get a FREE rifle cleaning Kit).

If you buy any AR-10 Rifle or upper you can save $75 on your purchase. They are also doing a 500 round of 5.56 ammo GIVEAWAY which you can participate. I didn’t see anything else going on besides this.

Ray Lee

Rainer Arms:

25% OFF on Atibal sights
20% OFF on their Grand Power section | Coupon Code: SP9A
TRIJICON - Tars 101: 3-15x50 Rifle Scope (Was $3,795 and fathers day deal it’s going for $1,799).
CITADEL - BOSS 25 Semi-Auto 12 Gauge Shotgun - 18.75” Black was $519.99 and now being sold for $299.
SB Tactical section of the website is at 32% OFF on the entire section.
And all Andro Corp Industries category is 25% OFF for fathers day.

Torpedo

BUDK is having a BOGO deal this fathers day. Buy one product and you’ll get 50% OFF on your second purchase.

Use coupon code: BKBOGO621

clomph

Brownells this year having some good deals for fathers day but for some reason they are giving away giftcards with the deals.

Buy a bundle of AR-15 magazines & get a GIFT CARD.

10 Brownells G.I. Type 30-rd Aluminum Mags + $20 GIFT CARD. Price $124.99

10 Magpul PMAH M2 MOE 30-rd Mags + $20 GIFT CARD.

They are mainly concentrating on promoting their magazines and ammunition.

HellNBack

Durkin Tactical.png

1. 8.5" 5.56 Parkerized Black Barrel Build Kit | 7" MLoK Handguard | Pistol Gas System | Standard Charging Handle (Use coupon code: PISTOL and get this $449.99 item for$349.99
  2. 16" Premium AR-15 Build Kit (Use coupon code: PREMIUM & and this $499 item for $379).
  3. L-E STOCK KIT (BLACK) (Use coupon code: STOCK get this $54 item for $24.99).
  4. They also have a HUGE SALE on build mat with available options of 1911 Build Mat, AR-15 Build Mat and Pistol Build Mat all under $10

Good American

DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS is offering 20% OFF on all Rifle Accessories Mon - Sun.
The coupon code to use: DBDAD20

The code also works for Bolt Carrier Group and all of their stocks.

Tempest

AR15 Discounts is having a deal going on but it's nothing crazy. Their BCA BCG has 17% OFF the original price.
Also the Cobra AR-15 Build Kit is 29% OFF. Those are the only things I saw worth checking out.

Djog

Kenzie's Optics haven't seen them offer any discounts for fathers day yet but if you use the code: TY10 you will get 10% off on any product if it's your first time ordering. I would take advantage of this plus I would subscribe to the MAILING LIST and keep an eye o fathers day discount. You can double dip the discount.

pinknodar

Thunder Tactical is offering 15% OFF on all 80 lower categories.

AR-15 80 Lower
AR-10 80 Lower
AR 9MM 80 Lower

Use coupon code: DAD

NOTE: They announced that sale would be active until the 21th of June.

McKinney

Thunder Tactical is offering 15% OFF on all 80 lower categories.

AR-15 80 Lower
AR-10 80 Lower
AR 9MM 80 Lower

Use coupon code: DAD

NOTE: They announced that sale would be active until the 21th of June.
By far the cheapest prices on the market.