What's new
Florida sheriff encourages residents to shoot looters breaking into homes

UK Spouse Visa / UK Unmarried Partner Visa


The UK spouse visa / UK unmarried partner visa is available for people who wish to live in the UK with their partner who are British citizens,have permanent residence or have indefinite leave to remain.
This visa will allow your partner to stay in the country with you and work legally.It also allows you to apply for a National Insurance number so you can work legally.This will let your partner apply for any other visas that they may be eligible for.