What's new
Florida sheriff encourages residents to shoot looters breaking into homes

Trump Will Make America Great

GunBuyer

Boams

I guess I have become too jaded to believe anything will come of this other than more empowerment of the Left. America today is eerily familiar to the jury I watched years ago, as they dismissed evidence that did not fit their predetermined narrative, acquitted the guilty, awarded him with backpay and an honorable label to his discharge, and sent the rest of us to the trash heap. Biden is about to be pronounced the winner- probably by Fox first, if it keeps it current trend. Americans don't have to acquit him for being bought off by China because they never bothered to convene a grand jury in the first place. There will be a 2 month temper tantrum by half of America, during which the other half will laugh and gloat, the Left will assume full command when Biden steps down or is overthrown and Kamala steps in, and we will have 4 years to plot and execute the reclaiming of what is left of America when they are done with it. I would LOVE to be wrong about all of this, or even any of it. I am already looking into how I can be impactful in holding the lines over the next 4 years, and advancing them in 2024. But the Left outmaneuvered us all this time, as they always seem to do with impunity. So it's on us to make sure this is the very last time it ever happens.

Sablink

You know what is sad.. People on social media channels (Dems) as the vote count changes saying "Now we GOT Georgia" and similar comments.. How can you "have" a state at this point? Are you expecting all the remaining votes to go to Biden?

Just a prediction, since the Dems pushed so hard for mail in voting (and got it) they think that any mail in ballot is going to be counted. The facts? These ballots are subject to the same scrutiny as any other election and I will bet there are many more with mistakes on them then normal. So they will be invalidated. They will regret their foolishness..

O'Doyle

Real chaos is underway
Not yet.. Wait till these results get challenged and recounted.. And thousands of ballots are deemed invalid from the mail ins.. There are lots of states this will happen in. PA, NV, GA even WI.. I can guarantee there will be more disallowed ballots than normal, and get ready for the left to start whining "every vote should count!" when they don't realize that it is every LEGALLY CAST vote is what counts.

clomph

I can't wait for the Divided States of America to be United! As ONE! If the founding fathers of America could see it today they would be speechless... So disappointed. Come on guys, wake up and start loving each other. No matter who is president Jesus still sits on His throne. He is in control. He will put all evil under His feet. God is in control.

DreamHaunter

I can't wait for the Divided States of America to be United! As ONE! If the founding fathers of America could see it today they would be speechless... So disappointed. Come on guys, wake up and start loving each other. No matter who is president Jesus still sits on His throne. He is in control. He will put all evil under His feet. God is in control.
All true, and I feel the same. But the fear is there are lots of reasons to question this election. This is not normal by any means. When observers are being "shut out" in places like Detroit and Philly, you open up the possibility of fraud. Going to be a huge mistake and cause this to drag on through Thanksgiving I bet.. And it is unfortunate.