What's new
Florida sheriff encourages residents to shoot looters breaking into homes

Thank God For 2020

GunBuyer

Thank you God.
Thank you for 2020.

This is the year that needed to happen... and it happened at the right time.
Lots of people are scared right now. But they do not realize that this was destined to happen.

Let me explain:

Four years ago, Trump won in a very big upset. The reason? Because they were not prepared to fix it JUST YET. Shortly after, they got together and said "Ok, this can NEVER happen again".

First, they tried to discredit him. Then they tried to impeach him. Then they tried to block him. But they failed at every step.

Then they cracked down on social media censorship. This will be the way to censor and stop anyone from growing too much power who doesnt agree with their ideology ever again. Then, the media companies stopped pretending to be non biased, and went all in on their candidate.

Then a virus came into public eye one day after the failed impeachment ended. The result? Small business shutdown.

But that wasn't enough. So they needed to fix the election. So they told everyone to put on masks... and vote from home. Then they fought in courts to have the election counting extended many days after the election. (This is exactly what Venezuela did when it changed to communism btw)
Then, on election day, they told everyone to show up and vote. Which doesn't make any sense if you bought into the virus hype that they spewed for 10 months.
Then they frequently added votes in the middle of the nights without any explanation. And without any transparency.

And yes, it will lead to a war (2-3 months from now) unlike the world has ever seen.

But why is this a good thing? Because it was bound to happen someday. They were always gonna try and force this country into a communist state. That is a given.

But thank you God for giving us a guy who has nothing to lose and nothing to even gain (financially). Thank you for giving us a guy who is not like them. And a guy who will fight this thing all the way. There is no backing down because he really does love this country.

Just imagine if they tried this nonsense with a NON-BELIEVER. It would be over in 1 minute. But not this guy. Nah... not at all.

For him to be here, at this time, with this support, and this much open corruption that cannot be denied- well, it only means one thing: God is on his side.
This is the time. He is the guy. And WE are ready.

Thank you God.

Toadstool

The best bit is "Then a virus came into public eye one day after the failed impeachment ended. The result? Small business shutdown". You really do write some nice fiction here.

Every single country in the world linked arms and sacrificed themselves to help the Democrats to spread the virus because America needed to take trump down.

Akenett

The best bit is "Then a virus came into public eye one day after the failed impeachment ended. The result? Small business shutdown". You really do write some nice fiction here.

Every single country in the world linked arms and sacrificed themselves to help the Democrats to spread the virus because America needed to take trump down.
So you are saying that the virus is not Trumps fault?

hillbilly

I hope what you said will happen I love trump and I love USA to lead the world the way trump shown us.
Thanks Mike for encouraging me to believe in again

Lynch

At the end of the movie "THEY LIVE", the main character destroys machinery that exposes the evil to everyone who was previously duped.
He stands there and says "I have come here to kick ass, make America great again, and chew bubblegum. ...And I am all out of bubblegum".

What you find out is the news media & politicians were the source of pure evil.
What you are about to see over the next few months will be very similar.

Damn, I
❤️
this stuff.

uberpunk

Department of homeland security put a watermark on official ballots - all fakes will be easily detected.

TheButcher

This is out of control. When all this bullshit is over it needs to be a national mandate that all voting be in person with an ID. Absentee ballot for Elderly, Disabled, and military only.

Abracanope

Have you ever seen the movie Goodfellas?

It's the true story about the Lufthansa heist -- which was the biggest robbery ever recorded.
Basically, the movie outlines how a bunch of people in the mob perform some crazy stuff, then get busted.
Then, to cover their tracks, they start eliminating all the low level people who are involved --- simply because they know too much.

👉
👉
👉
When you turn on the hearings and learn about all the dominion employees, election workers running ballots multiple times, and pallets of ballots being brought in during middle of the night, just remember this movie.

Imagine how scared these people are right now. And if they are not, then they have no idea who they are working for.
😮