What's new
Florida sheriff encourages residents to shoot looters breaking into homes

Midway USA Reviews

GunBuyer

Frankie J

top 2 companies next to Brownells, i get allot from them and will continue to do so. great selections and backing what they sell.

Baboon

I've been buying products from MidwayUSA for about good two years. I have never had a bad experience. The products always were in great shape and demonstrated the quality throughout the time pasted. When it comes to handling customers, they are very good at that and will take care of you no matter what. This company is definitely in my list of companies I can recommend.

Malik

I certainly did not had a great experience with MidwayUSA. The customer service is barely responsive, both phone and email. I get it, times are little crazy right now but it's a bit ridiculous at least some other companies have the customer service in place regardless of the pandemic. Not to mention the fact, not even their live chat works.

Frankie J

I certainly did not had a great experience with MidwayUSA. The customer service is barely responsive, both phone and email. I get it, times are little crazy right now but it's a bit ridiculous at least some other companies have the customer service in place regardless of the pandemic. Not to mention the fact, not even their live chat works.
Its odd, never had this issue. Hope your not using a VPN service as this can cause issues with online chat. Did you try a different date. I spoke with brownells over an order and tgey mentioned that during the california law for high capacity magazines being over turned, thery had 600 call a day from California every day alone not inclyding the other 49 states. I would have yo say your situation must be a one off, rare situation