What's new
Florida sheriff encourages residents to shoot looters breaking into homes

How to get discount deals to shop Brownell products?

CollateralDamage

I think it's a fact that we all like to get our hands on some quality products but reality is that some products are spicy expensive or for some not affordable. I've been shopping on Brownells website for few years now and as many of you know Brownells is a pretty popular and credible company when it comes to purchasing firearm related products. So I am gonna teach you a little trick that will help you get their products at great prices.
All you need to do is get your C&R FFL-3 License and use it to get "DEALER" Discounts from Brownells. I've gotten so many great deals over the past couple of months. The discounts are sometimes really suprising but usually range from 5% to 15% and sometimes even more. Now the License only costs $30 and you don't have to renew it for three years.

So given the age of the AR... you can even use it to buy some really old AR-15s! or the Firearms which were manufactured at least 50 years prior to the current date, but not including replicas of such firearms. Basically you can get COLT Sporter from the sixties with it and have it shipped directly to you without FFL.
Just FYI...

For more information, you can read the article below.